New Preview (25/07/2018) : https://youtu.be/cn21R0sXxj8
What TimeShift does?
• Time Shift works like a "rewind" and allows you to reverse the movement
of any static mesh with collisions enabled.
• For $9,99 what do you offer?
• I´m offer the main blueprint with the basic SHIFT time + 3 variations :
• 1-TimeSHIFT basic ( with basic static mesh model )
• 2-Time SHIFT explosion (basic static mesh + explosion effect)
• 3-Time SHIFT train (basic train model
• 4-Time SHIFT Trigger (works like a trigger)
• Example Map + Overview Map
• Fully commented blueprints
• Video Tutorials on Youtube + Tutorial Blueprint
Here´s the full list of new updates: (TimeSHIFT_V2)
* Added Trigger blueprint - Just drag to your level and use it like a
* Added option to change texture / material on back-in-time event with
* Added new Map (Blocked Rails) with Trigger example; Added +2 new example
* Added "Event tick" alternatives for best performance;
* Forum Thread:
* New preview: https://youtu.be/cn21R0sXxj8