- Environment, inspired by real Japanese temple - Byōdō-in
- Dynamic 24-hours lighting
- Global Lighting Controller
- Advanced Light Blueprint
- Raytracing support
Global Lighting Controller Features:
- Day/night cycle within real-world coordinates.
- Auto-activation of point/spotlights/advanced lights
- Ability to ignore certain lights
- Blending between day/night parameters for Sky Sphere, SkyLight, Directional Light, Atmospheric Fog, Exponential Height Fog, Post Processing Volume
- Can work in the editor via construction script or at runtime
- Trigger blueprint to switch between day/night (useful for making interactive demonstrations to showcase day/night variants of the environment)
- Ability to quickly select a certain time of a day (midnight, morning, evening, etc).
Advanced Light Blueprint Features:
- Light intensity and mesh emissive intensity blending during day/night cycle transitions
- Ability to set mesh representation of a light
- Light flickering for mesh emissive and light function
- Wind simulation to make meshes looks lively
- Physics Constraint and Cable Component support - visible connect lights to surface and affect its movement by physics
- Lots of parameters to tune for both light and mesh
- Quickly change from point light to spotlight or mesh emissive only lighting.
- You can use the float curve to set custom transition speed between day/night
- Ability to set custom time intervals for day/night transitions.
- You can disable certain advanced lights from managing them by the global lighting controller.
Number of Blueprints: 12
Number of Meshes: 110
Number of Textures: 127
Number of Materials: 95
Texture Size: from 256x256 to 4096x4096
Support email: email@example.com