Immerse yourself into the heart of Spain's renowned Jerez Horse Fair with this comprehensive sound library. This collection brings you into the world of equines, festivity, and the enduring culture of Spain.
This library would suit game developers needing horse vocalisations and equestrian atmos sound effects, cowboy and western style sounds, lively carnival and festival atmos or authentic Spanish ambient sounds.
- Horse Whinnies, Pass-by and Galloping: 28 isolated horse whinnies and neighs, 16 horse and cart pass-bys and plenty of horse galloping and general presence sounds.
- Festival Atmosphere: Experience the fair's ambience, from the traditional music to the commotion of visitors and participants, rendering a faithful representation of the event’s lively spirit.
- Stable and Pen Atmospheres & Livestock Fair: Explore the sounds of horses within the stables and the animated ambience of the horse pens as the animals interact and connect and perform light training exercises and practice runs.
- Interior and Exterior Announcements: Spanish announcements in both indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Bells and Jingles: Melodious jingles of traditional Spanish attire, accompanied by the harmonious chiming of bells that punctuate the fair's soundscape, plus cowbells from the horse parade
- Spanish Walla: Gain a true sense of the Spanish cultural backdrop as you listen to the gentle murmur of conversations and the occasional laughter of fairgoers, immersing you in the rich heritage of Andalusia.
These files are fully tagged with UCS Metadata, and would work well for Film, TV or Game projects.