Perfect for anything with a Horror/Halloween feel, a mixture of dark and serious themes and lighter, more Gothic-esque Halloween playfulness. With harpsichord and pipe organ prevalent through many tracks, this pack is perfect for anything with a Gothic Horror vibe but in places, fun enough for a lighter Halloween feel. Each theme comes with loopable stems for in-game adaptive experimentation...
*** This pack is also included in the Mighty MUSIC MEGA PACK - Volume 1 along with eleven other albums and assorted goodies at an amazing discounted price. Click HERE to check it out! ***
The Halloween Horror Music Pack - Volume 1 by Ethan Lewis Maltby is an epic pack of exciting, orchestral tracks written for any project involving Horror/Halloween and pumpkins. Includes full themes perfect for menus and loopable stems for in-game action.
HALLOWEEN HORROR MUSIC PACK - Overview
- NINE main full tracks of spooky, horrific, playful, gothic, pipe organ, harpsichord, choir themes: LISTEN HERE
- 10 sets of stems based off each theme which can be used for creating an adaptive score. Hear an example of how these stems are broken down HERE
1 - Dr. Acula - [02:37] + 3 Stems & End Sting
2 - It Comes In Night - [02:37] + 3 Stems & End Sting
3 - Creepy Doll - [02:04] + 3 Stems & End Sting
4 - Juice of the Beetle - [02:28] + 6 Stems & End Sting
5 - Haunted House Sneak - [02:00] + 3 Stems & End Sting
6 - Sawing - [02:07] + 3 Stems & End Sting
7 - Creeking Jonathan - [02:03] + 3 Stems & End Sting
8 - Rockstar Demon - [02:09] + 3 Stems & End Sting
9 - A Macabre Dance - [01:51] + 3 Stems & End Sting
- All themes are FULLY LOOPABLE for total flexibility
- 20 Minutes of Fully Mastered themes ready for import
- THREE stems per loop to build each track plus an ENDING sting
- Professional Quality wav files, 16bit/44.1khz
- Composed and Produced by a musician with two decades of professional experience in Film, TV, Sporting Events and Theatre.
Number of Audio Wavs: 52
Number of Audio Cues: 52
Sample rate / bit rate: 16bit/44.1khz
Does music loop: Yes
Minutes of audio provided: 29:40
Supported Development Platforms:
Please do let me know if you use my work on any of your games so I can share and promote.