Demo Video: https://youtu.be/G0-mUYK4t0k
• Create accurately scaled Landscapes direct from DTM data in seconds.
• Use Editor Landscape tools to modify terrain.
• Retain coordinate system (projection/datum) and call in Blueprints.
• Import ESRI ShapeFiles (.shp) as Landscape Splines (mm accuracy).
• Apply meshes to create roads, rails, paths, rivers etc.
• Re-project .shp files to Landscape coordinate system.
• Clamp Control Points to terrain.
• Set height of Control Points from GIS data.
• Modify imported Splines using Editor tools.
• Blend imported Splines with Landscape (raise/lower/flatten terrain).
• Override materials under Landscape Splines (e.g. replace grass with dirt to blend roads into Landscape).
Import .shp files as Blueprint Splines to create rivers, crop fields, traffic, fences/walls etc.
• Create/download Blueprints from the MarketPlace and use GIS data to set Control Points.
• Clamp to Landscape/set the height of Control Points from GIS data.
• Import GIS line attributes and map to Splines (select mesh, width, depth, speed etc).
• Import GIS point files to place Actors in Landscapes.
• Import GIS point attributes to control Actor settings.
Unreal Version Compatibility: 4.24, 4.25.
• Import DTM data to create Landscape Actors
• Import GIS vector lines to create Landscape Splines
• Import GIS vector lines into Blueprints
• TerraForm_Runtime - Runtime
• TerraForm_Editor - Editor
• TerraForm_EditorAssets - Editor
Number of Blueprints: 4
Number of C++ Classes: 68
Network Replicated: Yes
Supported Development Platforms: Win64
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win64
Sample Data: https://terraformpro.com/samples/