This Rain Effects Tools help you to simulate realistic rain effects in Unreal Engine.
With this package you able to simulate rain effect, rain drops on surface and glass,
ripple effect on ground, rain drops on camera and small waterfall
Ready for Games and Architectural Visualization
Realistic, Optimize, full control and easy to use.
· High quality packed textures.
· Loop Effect.
· Full control with Blueprint and material parameter collection.
· Control Length, width, Intensity, velocity and Direction of Rain drops.
· Control Intensity of Rain Drops on surface.
· Control Intensity of Rain Drops on Camera.
· Control Intensity of Rain Drops on Glass.
· 3 Type of Hit Effects for rain.
· Consider Collision for rain simulation.
· Optimized for games.
· 3 templates Rain simulation (slow, medium. heavy).
· 4 templates for spline water simulation.
· Rain Drop Effect on Surface Doesn’t need UV.
Type of Emitters: CPU/GPU Niagara Systems emitters
Number of Niagara Systems Effects: 6
Number of Master Materials: 4
Number of Material Instances: 31
Number of Textures: 43
Number of Blueprints: 6
Number of Material Function: 8
Number of Material Parameter Collection: 3
Supported Development Platforms:
Documentation: Assets are documented in the provided example map
Mesh UV doesn't matter for rain drops on surface and rain ripple effect.