This product is part of AFFORDABLE LANDSCAPES 1 bundle.
4.26 Update visuals comparison:
4.26 Update performance comparison:
Screenshots taken with following settings:
Screen Percentage 200%
Dead Hills Landscape is 64 Square Kilometers, taking you into the barren, unpleasant and dark hills where nothing grows. The environment is semi dynamic. You have moving cloud shadows from the sky that influence the fog, creating volumetric shadows. You can modify the look by using any of the 17 Color Lookup Tables that are included in this package.
• 64 Square Kilometers
• 1x1 Meters Vertex Density
• Surface customization through material instance parameters.
• Controllable distance based landscape tessellation.
• Library of custom plug and play functions.
- Global Normal Variation
- Distance Tessellation
- Displacement Fade
- Fresnel Correction
- Distance Fade
- Mask Modifier
- Cloud Panner
• Heightmap based layer blending.
• Paintable landscape layers.
• Dynamic Cloud shadows.
• 17 Color Lookup Tables.
Texture size: Up to 8K
 Material Functions
 Material Instances
Loving our content? Please rate it some stars.
It helps us to create even better content for you.