Clarus Viewer Engine Helpers is an Unreal Engine 5 plugin that enables spawning actors from non-actor BPs and managing Config files.
Engine Helpers is an Unreal Engine 5 plugin that provides helper functions in Blueprints and C++ for spawning actors from non-actor Blueprints and managing Config files.
Also provided is a C++ function used to load levels on the server side for multiplayer.
· Load all classes from a given directory
· Spawn class from non-actor Blueprint without implicit world context
· Handles multiplayer loading of different levels
· Create and edit Config files
· Save and Load String data from a config file
· Save and Load String Array data from a config file
Number of Blueprints: 1
Number of C++ Classes: 3
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows