Clarus Viewer Base is an Unreal Engine 5 plugin that serves as a template for quickly bootstrapping VR projects.
This Plugin provides templates for a VR cursor. A VR cursor acts similarly to the cursor that you would see in a desktop operating system. It can interact with other objects and select from a suite of tools through some predefined paths and states found in other Clarus Viewer Plugins. This cursor template is specialized for virtual reality implementations. Each button on a VR controller is represented here allowing for press, long press, and press and drag events to be fired.
Documentation is provided throughout Blueprint comments.
This plugin requires enabling the following built in Unreal Engine plugins:
This plugin requires the following other plugins:
Clarus Viewer Asset Support: Clarus Viewer Asset Support in Code Plugins - UE Marketplace (unrealengine.com)
Clarus Viewer Engine Helpers: Clarus Viewer Engine Helpers in Code Plugins - UE Marketplace (unrealengine.com)
AdvancedSessionsPlugin by Mordentral: GitHub - mordentral/AdvancedSessionsPlugin: Advanced Sessions Plugin for UE4
· Allows for VR cursor to pick up level elements like tools and interactable 3D objects
· Handles overlap of VR cursor with level elements
· Provides templates to support the cursor system
· Creates config file and pawn class directory
· Useful for multiplayer setups
· Includes template for mouse and keyboard pawn
· Includes interactable object template
Number of Blueprints: 26
Number of C++ Classes: 8
Network Replicated: No
Module(s): iCorePlugin [Runtime]
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows