This is the light version of the Cartoon Water Shader. This version not includes underwater and buoyancy! You'll only receive the water shaders, the river tool and the demo scene! You can't upgrade this product to the pro version! You have to purchase the Pro version if you want to use underwater or buoyancy!
• Gerstner Waves
• Stencil Mask (no water inside of the boat)
• Caustic and wet sand effect
• Spline based river editor
• Wave resistance around objects in the river
• Foam around intersecting objects
• Surface Highlights
• Water Depth with custom colors
• Light Angle based fake SSS
• Multi Colored Fog Post Process
• Highly customizable
• Tile Repeat Solver Material Function
• Windows (The shader requires DirectX 11 or above)
How to use:
• You should turn on Mesh distance field in Project settings\Engine\Rendering\Lighting\Generate Mesh Distance Field to enjoy the wave resistance around objects in the river and foam intersections. Your Engine Scalability Shadow's setting also has to be higher than medium! Your water will be white if you not do this!
• You should change the Custom Depth-Stencil pass value to Enabled with Stencil in Project settings\Engine\Rendering\Postprocessing. If you not do this your boat will be filled with water!
• You must place at least 1 static object into your scene which generates mesh distance fields! The position of the mesh is irrelevant and it could be a default box.
• For River drop the BP_CartoonWater_RiverTool into your level and scale to desired size, select a spline point hold ALT and move simultaneously to add a new spline point
• For Ocean drop the BP_CartoonWater_Ocean into your level and scale to desired size
• For Lakes drop the BP_CartoonWater_Lake into your level and scale to desired size