Are you looking for a non post process Cel Shading solution? Look no further! Also includes mesh outlines!
This material is NOT a post process based cel shading solution!
Also includes outlines without post process!
Works on Mobile!
You will receive every asset shown in the video! Including the forest!
Update 1.41: You don't have to use the BP_DirectionalAndSkylight_Manager anymore, if you are using the Directional, and Skylight lights from the Blueprint/DynamicLights folder.
The pack contains:
• 3 Cell Shader material (Opaque, Masked,Translucent)
• Outline materials (Opaque, Masked,Translucent)
• 4 Material function
• A few material instance example
• Forest Demo meshes: Axe, 2 flower, Grass, Hut, Pine tree, 3 rocks, 1 smoke, 1 Trunk, 2 Wind
How to use:
• Place the BP_DirectionalLight_Dynamic_01 and BP_SkyLight_Dynamic blueprint into your scene
• Create a material instance from M_CelShader
• Apply the instance to your mesh
• Open the created instance for all the option you can tweak
• Place the BP_Outline_SM_Component or BP_Outline_SK_Component Component to your mesh
• Adjust the outline's parameters in the MI_Outline_Opaque Material instance
• The outline depends on your mesh normals. You can define an adjusted normal mesh as outline mesh if you select the component
• The outline is only visible in play mode