You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
A set of Blueprints allows you to take instant pictures in VR.
Works perfectly with standard VR Template!
Video preview: https://youtu.be/YDC1_X1bfdk
How to use: https://youtu.be/WxQF9VDcpoM
Try before buy (compiled project):
In addition to instant photo functionality, this pack contains two ActorComponents that you can easily reuse in other projects:
- ActorComponent that handles Shake Events.
- ActorComponent that emulate air resistance physics effects.
Feel free to contact me!
Number of Blueprints: 4
- BP_InstantCamera - can take instant pictures.
- BP_InstantPhoto - spawned by BP_InstantCamera after taking a shot.
- BP_AirResistanceComponent - ActorComponent that (when a physic simulation is on) changes the speed of a moving object to emulate air resistance physical effects.
- BP_ShakeActorComponent - ActorComponent handles Shake Events.
- Camera and Instant Photo meshes.
- Textures (for camera display).
- Materials (for camera display and photos).
- Sound CUEs.
Platform Tested: Windows, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, HTC Vive Pro
- BP_AirResistanceComponent emulate (simplified!) air resistance physical effects based on Actor's bounding box size.
- BP_InstantCamera can use the set of predefined Textures and Materials, or create Textures and Material Instances at runntime.
- Removed dependency on BP_MotionController in the InstantPhotoButtonDown and InstantPhotoButtonUp functions (see the last screenshot in the description and an example of the implementation in the MotionControllerPawnSP Blueprint).
- Some Иlueprints contained in the ExampleMap folder were renamed to avoid name conflicts when added to new projects.