You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Instanced Static Mesh Editing Made Easy! Instance Tool is an editor mode plugin for Unreal Engine, it allows you to quickly select/edit/convert Instanced Static Meshes in editor viewports.
Instance Tool is an editor mode plugin for Unreal Engine, it allows you to quickly select/edit/convert Instanced Static Meshes in editor viewports.
It also provides extra level editing functionalities like aligning and snapping to make editing instances easier.
- One-click convertion between Static Mesh and Instanced Static Mesh
- Select/move/rotate/scale instaces directly in editor viewports
- Flexible select options (Marquee select, Select by axis, Lock/Unlock selection)
- Create instances quickly with Alt + Drag or standard duplicate hotkey
- Align instances by location/rotation or to grid
- Snap instances by axis
- Distribute/Line-Up instances
- Apply delta transform to instances panel with duplicate option
- Multi-edit supprt
- Hotkeys for Hide/Unhide transform widget and focus to selected instances
- Experimental Blueprint Instances Editing support
- Full undo support for all instances editing operations
We'll send periodic updates on major releases and new features to help you create and develop awesome content.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.