You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
A system for working with dates, times and calendars within your game world.
Ingame Date & Time is a plugin to enable working with a calendar/time system within your game world. You can use the standard calendar, or define your own calendar with custom named periods. For example, in a space game, you could create your own galactic calendar.
The system is suitable for any type of game with a persistent world. It's also ideal as a way of driving graphical time-of-day systems, or other time dependent effects such as dynamic weather or seasonal appearance changes.
- Use built-in standard (Gregorian) calendar, or custom defined calendar.
- Specify times/durations using shorthand text input.
- Add/subtract time and duration values.
- No more scheduling of game events in terms of realtime seconds - work entirely within your game world time system.
- Create blueprint timers, and optionally attach any data to be passed to timer event handler.
- Flexible formatting options makes creating time and date UMG widgets very easy.
- Precise sun position calculation included for Gregorian calendar, taking into account latitude and longitude, ready to plug into a graphical time-of-day system.
- In-game clock respects game pause/time dilation, but can also be paused or modified independently.
- Easily save and load clock state as part of a save game object.
- Options for dynamically adjusting clock speed, or simulating passage of game-world time to reflect realtime passed since game was last saved.
- Network ready - clock runs on server with smoothed client-side ticking.
Network replicated: Yes
• IngameDateTime (Runtime)
• IngameDateTimeEditor (Editor)
Intended platforms: Windows, Android
Platforms tested: Windows, Android
Documentation included: Yes
Example project: Examples within plugin content