You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Resizes textures in Unreal Engine content directories to match or approach a requested target size.
ImageResizUEr resizes textures (up- or down-sampling) to match or approach a requested target size inside Unreal Engine without requiring you to export, run a secondary tool, then re-import them. Can either replace textures, or write them to a /resized_images/ directory, and can ignore textures that contain any of an editable list of word segments.
- Editor plugin
- Toggle upsampling (making images larger) and/or downsampling (making images smaller) separately, depending on your needs
- Select your filter type to use (linear, bilinear, gaussian b-spline, interpolating cubic spline, Mitchell-Netrevalli) when resizing
- Select how texture edges are handled (clamp to edge, reflect from edge, wrap-around or zero) when resizing
- Either replaces textures in-place, or writes them to a separate directory
- Non-square textures will try to approach the requested height and adjust the destination width to match the source aspect ratio
- Intended for Windows & Mac (but should also compile for Linux)
- Uses the robust, tried and tested public domain stb_image_resize library
Intended Platforms: Windows
Platforms Tested: Windows