You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Add rideable horses to your game. Entire pipeline included, very customizable.
The Horse Starter Kit is the perfect solution for anyone looking to add horses to their game. This game ready kit is animated using the Unreal Character Skeleton for the Horse Rider. So if you have a character that uses the Unreal Skeleton, you can have your character riding around on horses in minutes. Included in the “Extras” folder are the ZBrush file, the Maya export file with LODs, and the Maya animation rig file. With these included files you can customize your Horses as much or as little as you wish, and with the Animation Rig you can create additional animations for your game in a snap. Hit the ground running with the Horse Starter Kit.
For More videos, information and discussion visit our Forum Thread: forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?97411-The-Horse-Starter-Kit
Included in the Horse Starter Kit:
• (1) Fully rigged and animated Horse skeletal mesh with reins, and saddle pieces
• (69) Animations for both the Horse (Custom Skeleton) and Rider (Unreal Skeleton)
• (2) Animation Blueprints for both the Horse and Rider
• (2) 2D Movement Blendspaces for both the Horse and Rider
• (2) Character Blueprints for both Rideable Horse Characters and NPC Horse Characters
• (1) Level Blueprint with Horse Possession and patrol routes
• (1) Sample map with 2 Rideable Horses and one NPC Horse
• (3) Horse Skins
• (1) Physics Asset
• Mounting and dismounting animations
• Horse will orient to ground by adjustable amount
• Camera blend effects based on speed
• The Horse's tail and mane use cloth simulation
• High resolution textures (4K) and materials
• ZBrush (4R6) Horse File
• Maya (2015) Export File with LODs (Maya 2015 & FBX)
• Maya (2015) Animation Rig (Horse and Rider)
Intended Platform: Windows
Platforms Tested: Windows
Documentation Included: No
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.