Demo Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ3oFkdn2Pg&feature=youtu.be
DemoVideo VR Mode: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht13VKmJyX8&feature=youtu.be
Demo Project: github.com/dorgonman/HorizonFrameworkDemo
This plugin is a game framework that focus on manage your UMG and relate game logic. Of course, UE4 has it's own game framework, but this plugin is not trying to replace it. This plugin is built on top of UE4's gameplay framework and add some convenience functions to help the develop of your games.
- Because UMG Widget behavior are encapsulated into HorizonScene, so we need to create classes that inherited from AHorizonScene and use funtions in AHorizonSceneManager to determine which widget we want to display in screen. For example ChangeSceneByClass will create widget assigned in HorizonScene; PushSceneByClass will add Widget on the top of other scene; PopScene will remove top widget in SceneStack from screen.
- AHorizonScene is inherited from AHorizonSceneBase with VR support that will check if game is running in VR mode, if game is running in VR mode, then plugin will use WidgetComponent to display Widget instead of calling AddToViewport.
- AHorizonTutorialSystem is a simple tutorial framework intend to create step by step task.
- UHorizonStaticMeshComponent: StaticMeshComponent that will generate dynamic material automatically.
- AHorizonSceneManager, UHorizonSceneManagerLibrary or UHorizonSceneManagerProxy to control HorizonScene with functions: ChangeSceneByClass, PushSceneByClass and PopScene.
- AHorizonTutorialSystem: Use this system with AHorizonSceneManager to create step by step task for player.
Number of Blueprints: 0
Number of C++ Classes: 16
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac
Supported Target Build Platforms: All Platforms
Example Project: https://github.com/dorgonman/HorizonFrameworkDemo