You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
A set of 43 animations for heavy two-handed weapons such as hammers and axes.
UPDATE 1: Diagonal Movement
Adds 12 new animations for diagonal movement. See the updated Animation List below.
This is a set of 43 hand-crafted (not motion capture) third person animations to be used with heavy two-handed weapons such as hammers, axes, or maces.
- All animations have In-Place and Root Motion variations
- A placeholder hammer mesh is included for demonstration
- Source FBX files are located in: Content\HammerAnimationSet\SourceFiles
Update 1 Animation List:
Features: Movement and combat animations for large two handed weapons such as hammers, axes or maces.
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes
Number of Animations: 43
Animation types: In-Place and Root Motion
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows
- These animations use the ik_hand_gun joint of the UE4 skeleton for placement of the weapon. For use on an existing character that uses this skeleton, you must add a socket to this joint and attach your weapon to it.
- The animations assume the origin of the weapon mesh is at the very bottom of its handle. If this is not true for your mesh, the Relative Location of the socket can be adjusted to position the weapon correctly.
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.