This asset contains fully customizable glass Material with following functionality:
- Creating glass with maximum of 3 layers - Base Glass, Overlay (additional layer) and Decal. Each one of them supports Diffuse, Normal and Opacity maps and uses bunch of parameters to control color, opacity, metallness, roughness, etc.
- "Stained" parameter enables you to control base glass' color
- "Reinforced" parameter enables you to place a procedurally generated grid on your base glass' surface
- "HasOverlay" parameter enables you to create additional layer placed on top of your base glass. This layer is generated using circle gradient with possibility to flip ("InvertedRadius")
- "HasDecal" parameter enables you to create decal on your glass. It's location offset, rotation and scale can be manipulated.
- Using "HasOverlay" and "HasDecal" together will give you even more interesting effects. You can change which of them is rendered on top thanks to "DecalBeneathOverlay" parameter.
Using all of this Material functionalities will let you easily create effects like distortion, patterns, dirt, blood, etc.
Asset is made with PC and consoles in mind.
- 1 Master Material
- 33 Material Instances
- 4 Material Functions
- 18 Textures
Texture Resolutions: (complete list)
- 3x 1024x1024 (decals)
- 15x 2048x2048
Do Materials derive from a Master Material with instances as variation: Yes
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, PS4, XBOX One
Important/Additional Notes: Wooden material visible in media is a part of UE4 Starter Content and therefore is NOT included in this asset.