You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
GameAnalytics is a powerful yet flexible free analytics tool designed for games.
Understand your players’ in-game behaviour with the free GameAnalytics Plugin.
GameAnalytics collect player data and provides a powerful set of features that enables you to analyse in-game behaviour.
Start your analysis within 5 minutes, with our range of predefined dashboards (Real-time, Acquisition, Engagement, 1st monetizers, Monetization, Progression, Resources).
Track, visualize and evaluate:
• Player progression - Balance your levels and find out where your players struggle;
• In-game economy - Measure what your players are sinking their gold on and more;
• Custom dimensions - Track any relevant interaction with your game;
• Real money transactions with purchases validation - Analyze your validated revenue on all IAP purchases;
• Funnels - Improve your game, by digging into any sequence of events, by any segmentation;
• Error tracking - Investigate the quality of your game;
• and much more...
GameAnalytics makes it easy to assess your game mechanics, design and economy with the reports and tools it provides.
You can find instructions on how to set up and use the asset here.
Supported Platforms: iOS, Android, HTML5, Windows, Linux and Mac
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
As soon as you have signed up on our website and created your first game, you can login through the Project Settings panel in Unreal to grab your game keys automatically for your platform - this way makes it easy to start capturing data in your game quickly.
BLUEPRINT ENABLED TRACKING
Utilizing the existing analytics provider plugin in Unreal, we're enabling you to set up events by the same structure as you may be familiar with in Blueprint already. We describe how to setup events specifically in our documentation.
Read the full documentation on the Unreal integration: https://www.gameanalytics.com/docs/unreal4-sdk
Important/Additional Notes: When building for iOS on Unreal Engine 4.15 you need to update to v4.15.2 or higher for this to work.
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.