You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
The FPS Tower Defense Toolkit is a pure blueprint framework that enables quick & easy creation of Tower Defense games with a First-person Shooter perspective.
Gameplay Demo: https://goo.gl/6pKW2L
Support Thread: https://goo.gl/mBqNPL
Tutorials/Concept Overviews: https://goo.gl/VjqtJ1
• Basic FPS Movement & Combat.
• Seven types of Towers: Tower Base, Shockwave Tower, Machine Gun Tower, Laser Tower, Sniper Tower, Boost Tower & Trap.
• Nine types of Weapons: Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Railgun, Laser Rifle, Scatter Laser, Plasma Rifle, Seeker Rifle, & Arc Rifle.
• Three classes of Enemy AI: Core Bomber, Melee Bot & Ranged Bot.
• Multiple types of AI Wave Spawning systems, with support for both Endless waves & repeating wave cycles with dynamically escalating difficulties.
• A Focus Fire system that enables the player to instruct towers to focus fire on a designated target.
• Automated resource allocation between waves provide players with the ability to Build, Upgrade, & Sell towers.
• A Mission Stats Display system that tracks the damage & kill stats information for both players & towers.
• Dynamically updating splines display optimal navigational paths from enemy AI spawn points to the Power Core.
• Includes a loadout menu at the level start with player driven tower selection.
• Object Pooling support for bullet projectiles to provide enhanced performance.
• Modular Grid Generators with drag & drop support to create grid cells for tower placement.
Preview Video: https://goo.gl/Vf5CSr
• The Wave Manager allows complete control over waves through parameters including Enemy Type, Number Of Units, Spawn Point, Spawn Delay, etc.
• Modular components are employed throughout the toolkit to handle special functionalities & aid in the creation of new variations to existing entities with minimal coupling.
• Variables are categorized into 'User Defined' & 'Automatically Set' to easily identify customizable parameters.
• The Game Mode handles initialization of all core gameplay actors from a single centralized location using a linear workflow design.
• The Player Controller acts as a conduit for all low-level HUD update requests, while the Game Instance & HUD classes manage high-level HUD state modifications.
• AI Spawn Points support both precached & runtime generation of randomized spawning locations.
• Event-driven logic used predominantly over continuously ticking services for HUD updates.
• Blueprint function library employed to easily obtain references to core gameplay actors from all blueprints.
• All default Tower attributes are stored in a centralized Tower Data Array & thus enables easy customization of said properties for all towers from a single location.
• All information pertaining to the towers are displayed dynamically using a data-driven approach, thus eliminating the need for manual HUD modifications when adding/removing towers.
• The Grid Generators support grid snapping & 360-degree rotational freedom. This facilitates placement of towers & traps on inclined surfaces & walls.
• The Object Pooling system uses a free list (of array indices & not pointers) to chain together unused objects within a fixed size pool, & thus removes the need for iterations through the array.
Intended Platform: Windows