You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
The FPS Tower Defense Toolkit provides the basic tools required to create a First Person Shooter/Tower Defense hybrid game. It is a pure blueprint toolkit and can be used for fast prototyping of FPS Tower Defense games.
The FPS Tower Defense Toolkit is a pure blueprint framework that enables quick & easy creation of Tower Defense games from a first person shooter perspective.
• Basic FPS Movement & Combat.
• Seven types of Towers: Tower Base, Shockwave Tower, Machine Gun Tower, Laser Tower, Sniper Tower, Boost Tower & Trap.
• Three types of Enemy AI: Core Bomber, Melee Bot & Ranged Bot.
• Three types of AI Wave Generation systems, with support for endless waves & repeating wave cycles with dynamically escalating difficulties.
• A Focus Fire system that enables the player to request towers to focus fire on a designated target.
• Automated resource allocation between waves provide players with the abilty to Build, Upgrade, & Sell towers.
• A Mission Stats system that provides the player with the damage & kill stats information at the end of a level.
• Spline driven navigational paths display optimal enemy AI routes from the spawn points to the Power Core.
• Includes a loadout menu at level start with player driven tower selection.
• Modular Grid Generators with drag & drop support to create grid cells for tower placement. The Grid Generators support grid snapping & 360 degree rotational freedom, thus facilitating placement of towers & traps on inclined surfaces & walls.
More details at: forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?79300-FPS-Tower-Defense-Toolkit
The Wave Manager allows complete customization of waves through parameters like EnemyType, NumberOfUnits, SpawnPoint, SpawnDelay, etc.
Variables are categorized into 'User Defined' & 'Automatically Set' to facilitate identification of customizable parameters.
The Enemy AI is driven by a combination of modular components, thus facilitating the creation of new types of AI bots with ease.
The Creep AI Manager keeps track of all potential targets for the creeps, thus freeing them to focus directly on the targets.
The Game Mode handles initialization of all core gameplay actors from a single central location using a linear workflow design.
The Player Controller acts as a conduit for all low level HUD update requests, while the Game Instace & HUD classes manage high level HUD changes.
AI Spawn Points support precached & runtime generation of randomized spawning locations.
Event driven logic used predominantly over continuously ticking services for HUD updates.
Blueprint function library employed to easily retrieve references to core gameplay actors from all blueprints.
All static Tower parameters are store in a centralized Tower Data Array, thus requiring only dynamic parameters such as DPS, Range, etc to be stored within the tower actors.
The Tower Selection menu is populated dynamically based on information specified in the Tower Data Array, thus eliminating the need for manual HUD changes when adding/removing towers.
Intended Platform: Windows
We'll send periodic updates on major releases and new features to help you create and develop awesome content.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.