You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
The FPS Tower Defense Toolkit is a pure blueprint framework that enables quick & easy creation of Tower Defense games with a First-person Shooter perspective.
Gameplay Demo: https://goo.gl/FHUwzs
Support Thread: https://goo.gl/mBqNPL
• Basic FPS Movement & Combat.
• Seven types of Towers: Tower Base, Shockwave Tower, Machine Gun Tower, Laser Tower, Sniper Tower, Boost Tower & Trap.
• Eight types of Weapons: Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Railgun, Laser Rifle, Scatter Laser, Plasma Rifle, & Seeker Rifle.
• Three classes of Enemy AI: Core Bomber, Melee Bot & Ranged Bot.
• Multiple types of AI Wave Spawning systems, with support for both Endless waves & repeating wave cycles with dynamically escalating difficulties.
• A Focus Fire system that enables the player to instruct towers to focus fire on a designated target.
• Automated resource allocation between waves provide players with the ability to Build, Upgrade, & Sell towers.
• A Mission Stats Display system that tracks the damage & kill stats information for both players & towers.
• Dynamically updating splines display optimal navigational paths from enemy AI spawn points to the Power Core.
• Includes a loadout menu at the level start with player driven tower selection.
• Object Pooling support for bullet projectiles to provide enhanced performance.
• Modular Grid Generators with drag & drop support to create grid cells for tower placement.
Preview Video: https://goo.gl/Vf5CSr
• The Wave Manager allows complete customization of waves through parameters including Enemy Type, Number Of Units, Spawn Point, Spawn Delay, etc.
• Modular components are employed throughout the toolkit to handle special functionalities & aid in the creation of new variations to existing entities with minimal coupling.
• Variables are categorized into 'User Defined' & 'Automatically Set' to easily identify customizable parameters.
• The Game Mode handles initialization of all core gameplay actors from a single centralized location using a linear workflow design.
• The Player Controller acts as a conduit for all low-level HUD update requests, while the Game Instance & HUD classes manage high-level HUD state modifications.
• AI Spawn Points support both precached & runtime generation of randomized spawning locations.
• Event-driven logic used predominantly over continuously ticking services for HUD updates.
• Blueprint function library employed to easily obtain references to core gameplay actors from all blueprints.
• All default Tower attributes are stored in a centralized Tower Data Array & thus enables easy customization of said properties for all towers from a single location.
• All information pertaining to the towers are displayed dynamically using a data-driven approach, thus eliminating the need for manual HUD modifications when adding/removing towers.
• The Grid Generators support grid snapping & 360-degree rotational freedom. This facilitates placement of towers & traps on inclined surfaces & walls.
• The Object Pooling system uses a free list (of array indices & not pointers) to chain together unused objects within a fixed size pool, & thus removes the need for iterations through the array.
Intended Platform: Windows
You will start receiving news, events, and webinar information soon.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.