You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
The First Person Point and Click Camera emulates the cameras of the graphic adventure games of old.
Video Briefing: youtu.be/EUWisPJwPOs
The First Person Point and Click Camera emulates the view-oriented camera systems of the graphic adventure games of the 90's, such as Myst, Rama, Phantasmagoria, Scratches and many more. Click from camera to camera and explore the world with a classic system, or with a modern edge.
This fully featured system allows the player to easily and intuitively drag and drop new clickable “Camera Zones” into the scene, and rapidly manipulate their components. It features over 25 customizable variables including camera transitions, the ability for the player to rotate a camera view, and special functions such as warping to a linked camera.
The asset pack was written entirely in blueprint, with all code commented, and highly centralized for easy dissection and potential expansion. It's ready and functional right out of the box, with example levels included.
• (5) Blueprints: (1) Game Mode Blueprint, (1) Player Controller, (1) Player Pawn, (2) Actor Blueprints.
• (4) Enums
• BP_CameraZone. Camera zone that can be moved to and occupied by player. Open variables: debug readout, static or rotating camera, 0-10 red trigger cubes, 0-10 blue trigger cubes, starting camera, using Camera direction for facing direction, ignore cameras, camera blend time, blend ease out, blend ease in, special blue trigger zone function, linked camera, rotation bounds with use of mouse, camera transitions preserving orientation, rotation amount and rate, Y and Z rotation limits with minimum degrees and maximum degrees, and debug values for the current Y and Z degrees. 5 closed variables.
• GM_FPPaC. Game mode. Open variables: debug readout, current Camera Zone, previous Camera Zone, player camera Y and Z orientation. 1 closed variable.
• BP_FPPaCPlayerController. Player controller.
• BP_PlayerCameraPawn. Player character. Open variables: Flashlight behavior type, starting flashlight activation, activation delay, can turn flashlight on and off, camera sound effects.
• BP_GenericItem. Example of an interactable object. Open variable: debug readout. 1 closed variable.
• (2) sample textures. 1 512x512, and 1 256x256.
• (3) debug materials, (1) sample material.
Intended Platform: Microsoft Windows
Platforms Tested: Windows 7
We'll send periodic updates on major releases and new features to help you create and develop awesome content.
Looks like you've unsubscribed in the past, please click here to resubscribe again.
Connection error. We are not able subscribe you right now. Please refresh page and try again.