Fast Stylized Procedural Sky is a unique dynamic sky material and advanced weather system that is perfectly balanced between quality and efficiency. Designed and optimized specially for Mobile, Virtual Reality and stylized PC/Console games.
- GPU friendly works efficiently even on VR/Mobile. Unlit material without blending uses one draw call
- Over 80 parameters to customize
- Clouds lighting with scattering and shadows changes depending on sun position
- Shadow casting, height fog, and static and dynamic skylight cubemaps
- Configurable sun and moon, lens effect, eclipse and stars scintillation
- Atmospheric sky gradient with tilting in sun direction
- Automatic clouds UV calculation
- Lightning effect
- Moon normal-mapping and lighting calculated based on relative sun and moon position
- Time of day curves and advanced preset system
- Multilayered clouds
- Wind direction and clouds speed
- Smooth transitions between weather states based on preset system
- Landscape backgrounds interleaved with clouds, static clouds and stars layer
- Skydome and skysphere
- The material is based on the new unpublished before method for fast calculation of procedural clouds lighting. You will not find this solution anywhere else!
- Network replication supported
- Sky material shader (ONLY 150 instructions! and ONLY 4 texture samplers used!)
- 1 blueprint that uses material and implements time of day and preset system
- 1 static skylight cubemap recapture helper blueprint
- 1 Sky shadow material
- 3 Skydome and Skysphere meshes
- 10 tilled clouds textures 512x512 with encoded four depth traces on channels
- 1 Moon normal map texture 512x512
- 1 Background equirectangular texture 2048x1024 (R-stars, G-Background clouds, B-Distortion clouds)
- 8 Color curves for simulating the day and night on Earth
- 14 presets of weather (sunny, cloudy, foggy, snowy, smoky, stormy, clean, rainy, half sunny, gloomy, blizzard, overcast, stylized, stylized dark)
- 3 Landscape backgrounds textures 4096x1024 for skydome (depth encoded as alpha)
- 1 Landscape background textures 4096x2048 for skysphere (depth encoded as alpha)
- 4 example static cubempaps for default skylight
- The material is not based on volumetric principles, the rendered sky is flat with the illusion of depth based on shading so the best results you will get from the ground.
- The sky is non-realistic/nonphysical based but there is a lot of options to tweak the results to make it look reliable.
Games that uses Fast Stylized Procedural Sky:
The Victorian Cipher
I am always happy to help and ready for requests. Remember that your positive rating and comments are motivating me to do the next update.