You must sign in before using shopping cart.Sign In
Extreme Ambient Volume one features 76 files in all - 1:34:44 worth of run time!
* * I will be pulling all my kits coming December 31st, 2018 as I will no longer be hosting these packs and I will be moving them to a new location on Itch.io only. No content will be available from me here any longer after this date. If you would like a pack, grab it up now while there is still time to get it. Thank you to everyone who has supported me, I look forward to better serving you after Feb 1, 2019 on the new site. Thanks for reading!
Extreme Ambient - Volume 1
Sound link to a sample track from this pack: https://soundcloud.com/user-46083621/ambient-piece-number-62
Includes 76 Ambient sounds with
- 29 files with a 1 minute 54 second run time (55:06 runtime)
- 1 file with a 1 minute 52 second run time (01:52 runtime)
- 2 files with a 1 minute 46 second run time (03:32 runtime)
- 11 files with a 54 second run time (09:54 runtime)
- 23 files with a 48 seconds run time (18:24 runtime)
- 7 files with a 44 second run time (05:08 runtime)
- 3 files with a 16 second run time (00:48 runtime)
76 files in all - 1:34:44 worth of run time! In 16 bit WAV format.
Extreme Ambient is ambient sounds and ambient music for your game. It features over 90 solid minutes worth of tracks to select from ranging from 16 seconds to almost 2 minutes each. The final package has been carefully built to be used in many places in your game from ambient background sound to menus to whatever you need it for (even machines, level ambient, and more.)! We spent a lot of time perfecting this package to bring you the quality you have come to expect from Lightstorm Game Studios. From Ambient music and sound designer, Will Zettler who has been producing ambient tracks for games and film since 2001.
Number of Audio Wavs: 76
Number of Audio Cues: 76
Sample rate / bit rate: 44.1 kHz, 16bit - Stereo WAVs
Does music loop: Yes
Minutes of audio provided: 94
Supported Development Platforms: Windows 10/Xbox One/PS4/Android/VR
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows 10/Xbox One/PS4/Android/VR
Documentation: None needed - E-mail support if any questions