The VisAI Framework
VisAI is a Modern AI Framework with Abstracted, Streamlined, and Modular code. Highly Optimizable, Customizable, and Multiplayer Supported.
▶ LEARN MORE
$239.99 ► $129.99 ► $189.99 ► $249.99
VisAI – Companion is designed for RPG, Adventure, Action, Strategy, Puzzler and any other games that could use a little companionship! It includes everything you'll need for a highly intelligent, feature filled, and versatile Companion AI.
▶ LEARN MORE
(Previously $239.99 for over a year, Companion is temporarily discounted. Learn More about the Temporary Discount Here.)
- Highly Intelligent Companion AI (Integrated with all features below. Behaviour is Influenced by relationships of the actors around them, current command status, and aggression level. Everything you need for a companion. )
- Enemy AI (Basic Attack w/ simple animations)
- Modular, Customizable, Extendable Command System
- Multiplayer Command Authority (Easily define rules for who can command the AI)
- 10+ Commands Existing Commands
- Straightforward Command Creation Process
- Command Hot-keys (Easily define hot-keys by calling a single function from attached actor component)
- Command Interaction UI (Full interaction UI with “conversation like” approach. Players who can command the AI will see a full list of commands. Players who cannot command the AI will see a busy message)
- Modular, Customizable, Extendable Interaction System
- Interaction UI | Crosshair (Changes color when hovered over an interactable to give players an indication of what they can interact with)
- Interaction UI | Details (Displays item details of any interactables with the details component attached to it. Smoothly transitions the information in/out with widget animations.)
- Highly Interactive Door Template (Toggle functionality, auto close, lock, & much more.)
- Push button (Mouse based interactivity, easily integrates with door using object references)
- Overlap Button (Collision based Interactivity, uses material instances to dynamically change color when stood on, easily integrates with door using object references)
- Complete base class setup for quick creation of replicated interactables.
- Companion AI changes behaviour based on the relationship of the actors around it. You can define relationships in any way you see fit, even creating dynamically changing relationships.
- Aggression Level also changes how the AI works. If they are aggressive, they will ignore commands until all known enemies are dealt with. If neutral, they won’t attack unless attacked, and are fully cooperative with commands. Friendly? They won’t attack even if attacked.
- Companion automatically ignores attacks by friendlies. You can easily change this or even modify it to keep someone friendly until they put the AI into the “danger zone” of health. It’s completely up to you!
- Fully Detailed example map with an overview of features as well as lots of notes to help you get started