Unreal Datasmith is a powerful time-saving workflow toolkit designed to simplify the process of moving data into Unreal Engine for architectural and design visualizations. Bringing a transformational workflow to your design experience, Unreal Datasmith greatly reduces the time it takes to transfer large volumes of asset data into Unreal Engine for real-time design. It includes a set of plugins for Unreal Engine 4 and additional third party software that allows for the fast, accurate, and optimized importing of scenes and assets into the UE4 real-time engine.Datasmith currently supports:
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2016 - 2019
- SketchUp Pro 2017, 2018
- Autodesk Revit 2018.3, 2019
- Over 20 CAD and 3D format files; including Rhino, Step, Solidworks, CATIA, and more.
- For a full list of supported products and filetypes, please view our documentation.
- Download the Exporter Plugins for 3ds Max, Sketchup Pro & Revit
- View Documentation, Installation & Usage Guides
- View Learning Materials
- Access Support, Knowledge Base & Defect Report Submission