A flexible dynamic sky system with natural cloud motion, plus customizable sun, moon and stars.
Ultra Dynamic Sky is a sky system designed to be more dynamic and natural than most sky solutions, offer a great degree of flexibility and customization options, with an interface designed for speed and simplicity.
• Set a single Time of Day variable and have every aspect of the sky update along with it, making changing the time your scene takes place a one step process.
• Fully dynamic, with customizable clouds, moon and stars.
• A built in lighting solution with sun, moon and sky lighting all synced with the sky.
• Adjust cloud coverage from a clear sky to overcast.
• Animate a day/night cycle with a single click.
• Dynamic aurora effects
• Multiplayer ready
• Choose from volumetric 3D clouds, 2D dynamic clouds, static clouds, and even volumetric auroras.
• A full weather system is included, Ultra Dynamic Weather, which adds rain, snow, lightning, and more to your scene in seconds.
• Enable Simulation features, which calculate the real world position of the Sun, Moon and Stars, using latitude, longitude, date and time.
Note for 4.8 to 4.25:
The feature list, screenshots and video above represent the capabilities of the current latest version, for 4.26 and 4.27. Please refer to the image above labelled Features by Version for the major points of what is included in older versions. For a look at the older versions, see the old product videos here: 4.24 to 4.25 and 4.8 to 4.23
To contact me for support or with any question about the product, email me here:
I reply to new emails every weekday morning, so typically you can expect a response within one business day.
You can see the history of updates released, and read the full list of changes here:
To connect with other UDS users and discuss the product with them, you can join the official Discord server here:
For full documentation, see the included readme, in the Blueprints folder.
Total Contents of the Product (As Latest Version):
Ultra Dynamic Sky
Ultra Dynamic Weather
Rain Drip Spline
Weather Override Volume
1 for Main Sky Material
1 for Volumetric Clouds
1 for Volumetric Auroras
2 for Cloud Shadows
1 for Static Clouds
1 for Volumetric Cloud Fog
3 for Rain and Snow effects
4 for Lightning effects
3 for 3D Volumetric Cloud textures
5 for Base 2D Cloud Texture Variants
3 for Sky Light Cube Maps
4 for Sky Textures (Moon, stars, ect)
2 for Static Clouds
3 for Lightning particles
2 for Snow
3 for Rain
2 for Rain Snow and Splash particles
5 Niagara Particle Systems
4 for Weather Effects
1 for Volumetric Cloud Fog
9 Sound Cues
Wind Cue (4 Sound Waves)
Wind Whistling Cue (1 Sound Wave)
Close Thunder Cue (6 Sound Waves)
Distant Thunder Cue (11 Sound Waves)
Rain Cue (11 Sound Waves)
Puddle Movement Cue (1 Sound Wave)
Puddle Splash Cue (4 Sound Waves)
Snow Movement Cue (1 Sound Wave)
Snow Impact Cue (6 Sound Waves)