Multiple RGBAK Type Splatmap Materials and Example Map.
The TerreSculptor UE4 RGBAK project contains multiple RGBAK type materials with multiple textures and an example map.
The materials include: color variations for splatmap bitplane testing, color simulated for quick visualization, and fully textured.
The fully textured materials includes detail, macro, distance, and world aligned texturing, and can be modified as required.
The RGBAK bitplane order is marked in the Materials and Splatmap Textures and material wiring can be redirected for other bitplane ordering layouts.
RGBAK Splatmaps can be created in the free TerreSculptor terrain software by Demenzun Media and utilized in Unreal Engine 4.
RGBAK Splatmaps provide a fast lightweight method of multi-texturing perfect for lightweight projects.
YouTube video on the Demenzun Media channel : https://youtu.be/lNa4YInXwrE
• Contains multiple RGBAK Splatmap type Materials and an example map
• RGBAK Splatmaps are supported by TerreSculptor and Unreal Engine 4
• Projects: 1
• Maps: 1
• Landscapes: 1
• Landscape Heightmaps: 1
• Landscape RGBAK Splatmaps: 2
• Landscape Textures: 50
• Landscape Materials: 14
• Landscape Material Instances: 7
• Heightmap Sizes: 4033
• Splatmap Sizes: 4033
• Texture Sizes: 1024, 2048, 4096
• Textures include Diffuse, Normal, Rough, Specular
• Clean Material layout with Comment Groups
• Platforms Tested: PC Windows 64-bit
• Project zip file size: 833MB
Supported Development Platforms:
• Maps: Unreal Engine 4.25 and above
• Asset Contents: any version
• Commercial, Educational, Personal.
• Licensed for media, rendering, video game, and visualization use.
• Assets cannot be repackaged for resale in other asset content packs or bundles.
Heightmaps and splatmaps created by Demenzun Media using our TerreSculptor software.
Heightmaps based on USGS data under Creative Commons Attribution.
Maps and Materials created by Demenzun Media.
Textures are created in-house or obtained from public domain non-attribute sources only.
Textures marked T_DM_ are created by Demenzun Media.
Textures marked T_3DT_ are public domain non-attribute from 3dtextures.me https://3dtextures.me/about/
Textures marked T_CGB_ are public domain non-attribute from cgbookcase.com https://cgbookcase.com/#about
Map is using the default Unreal Engine 4 Sky Sphere copyright Epic Games Inc.