This Blueprint will automatically sound the text as a simple BEEP/TICK/CLICK sounds
No voice acting? No problems! This Blueprint will automatically sound the text as a simple BEEP/TICK/CLICK sounds. Ideal for small mobile or indie games.
Text Beeper analyzes the text and automatically changes the pitch, simulating intonations in accordance with the sentence type: narrative, interrogative, or exclamatory. There is an option to fast skip text.
Video Preview: https://youtu.be/-boxsJEHK2E
How to use: See project images and example map. The video will be available later.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Text Beeper is suitable for integration into new and existing (with a ready-made dialogue system) projects. See integration scheme images.
Text Beeper Actor - Options
- Play Sound On Every Letter - when False (recommended), plays 1 sound per syllable (sounds better than 1 sound for each character).
- Sound Letter - Sound QUE for regular symbols
- Sound Space - Sound QUE for space symbol
- Delay Normal - time delay between normal symbols
- Delay For Space Symbol - time delay between words
- Delay For End Of Sentence - time delay between sentences
- Delay For Fast Rewind - time between symbols while fast rewind.
- Use Intonation Curves - when True (recommended) uses Float Curves to calculate sound pitch, simulating intonations in accordance with the sentence type.
- Normal Pitch - base pitch of sound.
- Pitch Random - amount of random pitch change;
- Fast Rewind Pitch - additional pitch for fast forward rewind.
- Volume Multiplyer - overal volume multiplyer.
Windows, Mac, Linux, Mobile