Demo Video: https://youtu.be/G0-mUYK4t0k
TerraForm PRO uses geographic (GIS) data to accurately recreate the real world in Epic's Unreal Engine. Import terrain, rivers, roads, trails, railways, buildings, utilities, walls, fences, signs, lights and more - in seconds, with millimetre precision.
TerraForm PRO integrates a comprehensive GIS library with the Unreal Editor. Reads and performs complex functions on the data you import. Intelligent default settings mean you can import data with stunning results in just a few clicks.
Import digital terrain models (DTMs) directly into the Unreal Editor as native UE4 landscapes. Use the Editor's built-in tools to flatten, erode and smooth your landscapes.
Import your road maps (or other GIS vector data) directly into landscape splines, making it quicker and easier than ever to place large and small scale features accurately. Blend your landscape's terrain to meet your landscape splines - non-destructively if you prefer. Automatically mask the landscape's material layers below features to remove vegetation and replace surface textures. Use GIS data attributes to set import parameters.
Need to place infrastructure or utility assets? Want labels on buildings or local amenities? TerraForm PRO can use your GIS points to create UE4 actors exactly where you need them to be. In bulk and in a single process. Names, widths, heights, rotations, numbers, text, URLs, mesh objects, blueprint classes, service dates, engineers, owners, addresses, phone numbers, colors, etc. TerraForm PRO can import all your data's attributes directly into each UE4 actor and store it for display or retrieval.
Harnessing the power of blueprints, you can use your GIS data to create procedural meshes, flatten terrain, modify landscape layer masks, create buildings, roads, traffic, walls, hedgerows - just about anything you can think of. Our example blueprints show you how you can access your GIS data and what you can do with it.
• Import terrain data to create landscapes.
• Use GeoTiff (.tif) and .dem data formats.
• Scale landscapes to real world dimensions.
• Create landscapes in any planar projection.
• Automatically set geographic referencing.
• Create non-square landscapes.
• Edit imported landscape terrain in real-time.
• Apply landscape materials.
• Import points and lines as landscape splines.
• Set landscape spline import options.
• Use attributes to set import options.
• Supports ESRI ShapeFile (.shp) format.
• Automatically re-project data to fit landscape.
• Specify spline point altitude or clamp to terrain.
• Apply meshes to spline points and segments.
• Blend landscape terrain with landscape splines.
• Replace landscape layer materials under splines.
• Easily edit landscape splines once imported.
• Use vector points to place actors and meshes.
• Read & set options with attributes.
• Import data in ShapeFile (.shp) format.
• Import data in any projection / datum.
• Set point altitude or clamp to terrain.
• Select and edit imported actors.
• Import vector points and lines into blueprints.
• Read data attributes in blueprints.
• Supports ESRI ShapeFile (.shp) data format.
• Import vector data in any projection.
• Select blueprint actors in World Outliner.
• Edit imported vector data.
• Complex procedural buildings.
• Simple procedural buildings.
• Area spawner.
• Procedural fences.
• Procedural power lines.
Unreal Version Compatibility: 4.24, 4.25, 4.26.
• Import DTM data to create Landscape Actors
• Import GIS vector lines to create Landscape Splines
• Import GIS vector lines into Blueprints
• TerraForm_Runtime - Runtime
• TerraForm_Editor - Editor
• TerraForm_EditorAssets - Editor
Number of Blueprints: 4
Number of C++ Classes: 68
Network Replicated: Yes
Supported Development Platforms: Win64
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win64