The project includes a lot of high quality realistic assets with everything that you need to create a suburbs area scene.
The project includes a lot of high quality realistic assets with everything that you need to create a suburbs level for your project. The pack has many models, materials and blueprints, that they will make your life easier and you'll save hundreds of hours of work. You can customize almost all of the materials very easy. All objects are inspired from real-life, correctly scaled and we paid attention to the smallest details for each object from the pack. It is a great package for a realistic level/environment/game. “Background Building” and “Roof” blueprint generate procedural mesh, the rest of the blueprints use the 3D models included in this pack. These blueprints/tools work only in Editor, not at runtime (play mode).
Presentation: Suburbs - City Pack Presentation
Features Highlights: Feature Highlights - 1 minute
Playlist Videos Demo: Blueprints/features (multiple videos)
Please take a look on documentation before you buy: Documentation of the project
You might also be interested in: Downtown - City Pack
• 470 Meshes:
1. 68 props objects (traffic lights, flags, hydrant, newspaper machine etc.) + 13 parts of door/doors
2. 224 modular pieces for buildings + 65 borders/deco for buildings
3. 38 decal meshes/road modular/walkside modular, 11 pile of leaves/ leaves models and other 6 meshes
4. 17 fence/modular pieces fence models
5. 25 Elements for buildings + 5 Door Stairs
• Most of materials has: basecolor, normal and a ORM/ ORMH packed texture (R-Occlusion, B-Roughness, G-Metallic, A-Height).
• 19 master materials (very easy to customize) ,215 material instances, 1 Material Parameter Collection and 2 Material Functions.
• Presentation scene and the demonstration scene are included.
• 4 Particles System (Smoke/Flies)
• 255 Textures sizes from 256x256 to 4096x4096 (most of them 4k) .
• 9 blueprints (Building Modular Piece , Roof, Background Procedural Building, Banners, Road Intersection, Traffic Light, Walkside, Controller Modular Building, Building Rules Styles) and an Editor Utility Widget (Building Construction Tool – procedural)
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org