Stylized Shaders is compilation of intuitive stylized shaders containing an extensive master material and numerous post processing materials - Perfect for discovering your own stylized look! Maps are present in the project demonstrating nearly every feature of the shaders and almost all settings have a description. These shaders were made for Unreal Engine's default deferred renderer and default Shader Model 5 or 6.
The master material features the following:
- Cel Shading
- Distance Color
- Emission Fresnel
- Emission Glitter
- Emission Gradient
- Emission Mask
- Opacity Mask
- Translucency Water
- WPO Animation Bounce
- WPO Animation Offset
- WPO Animation Rotation
- WPO Animation Scale
- WPO Animation Walking
- WPO Animation Winding
- WPO Blob
- WPO Foliage Wobble
- WPO Offset
- WPO Scale
- WPO Wind
- WPO World Curvature
Post processing materials include the following:
- Cel Shading
- Stencil Outline
- "Enable Virtual Texture Support" should be ticked for RVT to work.
- "Custom Depth-Stencil Pass" should be set to "Enabled with Stencil" and the mesh which should be outlined should have "Render Custom Depth Pass" enabled with a "Custom Depth Stencil Value" greater than 0 for emission to work in PP_CelShading and outlines in PP_StencilOutlines.
- "Generate Mesh Distance Fields" should be ticked for distance color, translucency water, water, and blob to work.
- "FXAA" as a anti-aliasing method is great for WPO animations.
- X-axis is always forward for all WPO animations.
- Improved foliage wobble. Removed the snapping that could occur when interacting with an already wobbling foliage. Improved performance - All calculations are now done in shader. Make sure you are using the "WPO_FoliageWobble_New".
- Major clean up in Material. Every feature is now a separate material function allowing you to easily construct your own master materials after your needs, like lego.
- Added AnimationSpeed for all WPO animations. This will basically just adjust the intensity of the WPO since altering time within shader is not possible.
- Fixed local transform on WPO Walk.
- Fixed local transform on WPO Bounce and slightly altered some code for more accurate squash and stretch.
- Fixed DistanceColor step (was inverted).
- Added "IsInstance?" to WPO Winding. This fixes the winding instances.
- Added support for Unreal Engine 4.27.
- Added "GradientZ" to "M_MasterLandscape".
- Added speed option in "M_Master" for "WPO Animation Offset" and "WPO Animation Scale".
- Updated documentation.
- Fixed bug in "M_Master" within "WPO Random".