The Spline Based Wall Kit uses the power of UE4's Spline mesh tool to easily create a detailed layout of walls. The kit is extremely versatile and organic allowing you to populate large areas of your environment efficiently. The meshes are designed to create a variety of cover and access points across open landscapes and to connect between urban structures.
- After placing the spline, you can randomize up to 4 middle variation meshes (1 standard wall and 3 damaged).
- Select from four different start/end meshes to cap your walls.
- All meshes can be swapped out for the user's own custom meshes.
- There are 2 unique wall kits: a stone wall and an Adobe Mud wall. Also included is a snow version of the stone wall kit.
- Two rock meshes are also included for rubble complete with moss/snow overlay to match the walls.
- The demo scene includes terrains and textures as seen in the screenshots and video.
- The materials are extremely versatile in color, tone, normal strength and detail normal, with an overlay system for moss or snow etc, using Up vector and height map information.