Interact with any object in the world the easy and scalable way. Perfect for systems that need any interaction like inventory, puzzle, building, quest, dialogue, farming, etc.
Discord 💬 Join the Hyper Game-dev Discord
Demo 📁 Try it out!
Video ▶ To view the product
Made by 🎮 Eric from Hyper!
Modular 🧩 Check out other compatible assets
Documentation📑Download it via the Discord
Integration ✨Video on how to integrate assets
In-Dept guide of the system
Advanced Interaction System
Hyper is empowering virtual world builders like yourself. Eric Ruts is running it and is the creator of all assets.
I would like you to focus on the creative side of your project, and I want to provide you with the building blocks to kickstart your dream. I have spent years of work on the assets I have made available and you are able to leverage that knowledge and work on your project! Please feel free to share your projects in Discord or via mail! I would love to know what awesome things you are working on.
The best and nothing less. Our core principles keep our assets the top of what’s available.
· Complete and flexible, I include the most common use cases for most types of games in our products.
· Data-Driven approach, so adapting is easy. We provide spreadsheets for mass edits.
· Flawless integrations.
· Blueprint only, so we keep it accessible for you and your complete team.
· Extensive documentation, I try to comment on everything in the code. Besides that, the systems come with documentation after verification. I try to not only explain what happens by also why. I want you to be able to learn.
· I aim for my assets to be production-ready.
On the product page, I use some example images of how it can look in a populated scene. That populated scene is not included. The scene in the example area is. Check out the demo for the full experience!
Multiplayer Survival Framework
All my v2 assets van be combined to a Multiplayer Survival Framework. Check out the details in the discord to get early access!
Support, community & Documentation📁:
Initial Support like bug encounters, datamodels, and a supportive community are available after purchase verification. You can do so by mail or via Discord. The latter has an automated bot that works via a command to verify.
I try to comment on everything in the code. I try to not only explain what happens by also why. I want you to be able to learn.