Embark on a sound adventure with "RPG Interface Essentials - Inventory & Dialogue", the second part in our series of sound libraries specialized in user interfaces for RPG-style games. Featuring 157 unique sounds in 96KHz, 24-bit audio format, this collection is designed to bring your inventory, dialogue, and journal menus to life.
If you want to complement this library you can buy part 1 "Click here"
- Enrich your gaming experience with key action sounds for each type of item, be it armor, pants, shoulder pads, helmets, shields, drinking potions, etc...
- Enhance your game's narrative with dynamic effects for dialogue options, screen appearances, and option scrolls. Create a truly interactive and engaging dialogue experience.
-Explore your Journal:
- Immerse yourself in the narrative with sounds that indicate updates in the journal or when opening and closing its pages. Experience a seamless transition that adds depth to the story's evolution.
-Exceptional Audio Quality:
- With 157 sounds presented in 96 kHz and 24-bit, enjoy exceptional quality and clarity in every detail, immersing players in a captivating audio experience.
-Designed for Versatility:
- This versatile sound set is ready to enhance any gaming project, whether it's a classic RPG or a unique adventure.
More about the pack
- Intuitive file naming.
- Use the sound effects over and over, in any of your projects or productions, forever without any additional fees or royalties. Use the SFX in your game, in your trailer, in a Kickstarter campaign, wherever you need to, as much as you want to.
- Totally mono compatibility.
- All sounds have several variations.
- Use your imagination and feel free to use any sound for other than the one described, remember that the world of sound is totally subjective.