Based on my free YouTube tutorial series, the realistic projectile blueprint has been honed for ease of use and readability.
Use physics to create immersive gunplay that goes above and beyond the current generation of first person shooters.
• No limit to the number of objects a bullet will penetrate
• Scientifically accurate drag model
• Add your own real world data such as bullet mass, cross-sectional area and muzzle velocity
• Chance of penetration varies depending on impact angle, impact velocity, and material hit.
• Capable of creating slow motion replays
• Can spawn exit particle effects and decals as well as regular bullet hit effects
• Bullet trace color denotes velocity for testing purposes (or effect). Credit to youtuber Dyslexci for this concept.
• 100% blueprint