The Procedural Park allows you to create a fully customizable park by using any asset of your choosing.
TRAILER | Showcase
- Customize all meshes and BPs used in the park
- Specify the size of the park and the number of entrances
- Customize the paths created - including path style (how curvy they are) and whether they carve the terrain or align to it
- Customize how many Central Actors appear and change their positions to your liking
- Customize path props that appear - fixed props (appear at a certain distance) and random path props (random appearance along each path).
- Spawn random area props that can spawn in a random location in the park, or near a random path or random central actor. You can also create a path to these props
- Spawn grass and flowers easily
- Spawn different types of foliage with percent chance to spawn to get the look you want
- Spawn additional props like rocks, butterflies, etc to give your park the final touches
- Spawn a wind actor and birds to complete the park creation
- Convert all foliage and mesh props to Hierarchical Instanced Static Meshes for best performance
- Park can use a standard landscape or a custom "floor" mesh to spawn depending on your needs
- Park can use landscape layers to remove foliage from paths and props
- Park supports water bodies like rivers and lakes!
- River tool - quickly carve rivers into your landscape!
- Fence Tool - create a simple spline-based fence
- Water Walk-way - Spline-based water walkway