Procedurally Create Winter and Spring nature scenes with these easy to use assets and blueprints!
Please check out Sierra Division for Awesome New Art Packs! PurePolygons will no longer be creating any content.
Q: But Why??
A: Jacob Norris (PurePolygons) had been trying to run this venture as a side business for many years, while retaining a separate full time job. The time for creating the artwork, providing customer support, and keeping things updated was too overwhelming as a one man studio in addition to his full-time work. In 2022, with some friends, the idea for an entirely new studio was born. Sierra Division was co founded by Game and Film Industry Veterans and is the future of Top Tier Artwork available to the public. The company is dedicated to creating the highest quality artwork and providing welcoming and fast customer service. If you are looking for more PurePolygons Artwork, you can find Jacob and his teams work at Sierra Division. Thanks to everyone for the support over the years and the overwhelming positivity for the artwork. This is not goodbye!
Q: Does this mean PurePolygons is no more?
A: All current PurePolygons packs will remain active and updated to the latest Unreal Engine versions, but if you are looking for new artwork and assets on the Marketplace, Jacob (PurePolygons) is now dedicating his time fully to Sierra Division and the incredible team of people creating content there. Thanks again
Procedural Nature Seasons Pack
Tips and Tricks: Youtube.com
Spline Tree Optimizations: Youtube.com
Globally adjust wind speed, direction, and intensity. Wind affects foliage, snowfall, and water surfaces. Adjust "Snow Coverage" to see falling snow and snow build up on all of your assets in the scene as well as ice on lakes. Easily swap between different Landscape Materials for any look you like. Snow fall also changes with the wind direction and intensity.
Snow + Ice:
Snow uses high quality subsurface materials, detail maps, and tessellation with easy optimization. Ice is procedurally generated on water and lakes in real time! Water can also be set to translucent or opaque. Blendable shoreline, custom depth, water color, and rippling surface that changes with the wind!
Auto Populating Foliage on Landscape based off of layer paint and simple foliage settings.
All New Spline Tree Generator! Customize each branch type, set master parameters for all branches, use an infinite number of "Random Seeds" or choose to randomize every branch automatically. It's even more powerful when you swap your own assets to make any tree you want! Pine Tree AlphaCards are included for optimization and vistas.
High Quality 4K Textures created with zbrush, substance, and photogrammetry for the best results. Material Functions, Instances and easy to change parameters allow you to use your own textures and assets to easily merge the pack and features with your own project!
*This pack is almost 4GB and with all features enabled is recommended for higher-end PC's. The texture sizes are at 4k and material instance features can be enabled or disabled to help optimize the pack and run on a wider variety of machines for your project. All features are recommended for highest quality results*
**The Tessellation features do not work with UE5 (Due to engine capabilities)
- Demo scene to show use of assets and placement in a final looking scene
- Overview scene to show again more variations of assets and uses of the blueprints and materials
- Spline Generated trees, branches, roads, and more!
- Auto Populating Landscape Foliage, based on landscape painting and auto foliage settings
- Procedurally Generated Snow Build-up on assets
- Procedural Realtime Ice Formation on water and lakes
- Procedural Water surface with changing ripple direction and intensity based off of wind
- Procedural Falling snow FX with scalable wind speed, direction, and intensity
- Lowpoly Pine Tree Alpha Cards included for environment background
- Terrain blended materials
- Turn tessellation on or off for almost all assets
- Paint foliage in engine with the Unreal foliage tools
- Over 200 Total (UE4 Content Files)
- Over 70 Textures
- Over 60 Materials, Functions, and Parameters
- Over 50 Meshes
- Optimized assets with scaleable quality features inside of the material instances
- All of the necessary assets have LOD's that cut the geo down by at least half at each LOD
- Assets range between (2 Tri's - 220,000 Tri's)
- Average Texture size of 4096x4096 with some reaching up to 8k. Feel free to scale these for quality and performance
- Generally include (Albedo Map, Specular, Roughness, AO, and Displacement map)