Eliminate repetitiveness on a variety of tiling textures.
V.14 Cheap Organic randomization
V 1.3 Displacement Master with distance based tessellation
V 1.2 More powerful organic randomization algorithm
V 1.1 New splat mask creator and visualizer
EXTILE eliminates ugly repetitiveness in tiling textures for both geometric and organic types by using different noise algorithms. It also allows you to add effects like dirt and Z-up procedural puddles, parallax occlusion and displacement, texture baking and more. By default the master material is set in world aligned space but can be switched to local space. Its functionality has been dissected into modular functions letting you create your own non-repetitive materials. EXTILE can optionally work directly with Megascan livelink.
* All materials and functions are compatible with ue5 early release (sans displacement/tessellation which is currently not supported in ue5 early release)
Non-repetitive environment toolset
Advanced non-repetitive tiling material
Landscape non-repetitive tiling material
Non-repetitive prop materials
Procedural generated material shapes
· 2 X Extile Master Materials
· 6 X Unique Layered Material Masters
· 14 X Material Instances
· 1 X Bake Texture Blueprint
· 20 X Material Functions including: geometric and organic texture randomization functions, puddles, procedural splat mask, WA coordinate function, multi-switch utility function and more.
Number of Texture sets: 8
Number of Texture masks: 4
Texture Resolutions: (2k and 4k)
Supported Development Platforms:
Documentation: Included in the project folder and in the project level itself.