Convert your in-game assets into NFTs with Defungify!
Officially supported blockchains
-Harmony One* (all shards)
Defungify allows you to Integrate YOUR NFTs in YOUR game, and sell them on any Marketplace for any blockchain we support.
We are fundamentally blockchain agnostic and will be hot adding more blockchains as quickly as possible.
Check this page to keep up with what blockchains we support:
- List all of YOUR company's NFTs in a wallet
- List ALL NFTs in a wallet
- Query a specific NFT
- User verification and user ID assignment
- Query by user ID
- Verify a token exists in a wallet
- Reselling fee allowed
- Example included in the plugin's content folder
Sign up for your free API key today:
Vote here for the next blockchain!
Check out our website here:
Defungify Unreal Engine full tutorial:
How to use OpenSea in conjunction with Defungify:
PDF versions of the above:
Wallet (MetaMask/Phantom/etc) Verification Overview: https://files.defungify.app/tutorials/metamask_verification.pdf
Wallet Verification Implementation Tutorial: https://files.defungify.app/tutorials/wallet_validation_tutorial.pdf
Waiting For Data Tutorial: https://files.defungify.app/tutorials/waiting_for_data.pdf
Check our pricing page here:
1. We have an example blueprint object in the plugins content folder. If it does not display in the content browser, you can take it out of the plugin content folder and put it into the content folder (<project root>/content)
1B. For your convenience, you can also find it here. https://files.defungify.app/Defungify_UE5_example.uasset Simply put this file into your content folder (via file browser, not the editor).
2. UE5 requires dotnet 3.1, without it, the plugin may not compile.
3. First launch of UE5 may take a few minutes. If you do not see an error popup, it is likely still compiling. (The Epic Launcher may re-open)
4. We're experimenting with custom events in this version. To add a custom event, right click in the blueprints and search for "add custom event". The event name should be the same as the value you specified in "S Event Name". When the data is ready, that even will be called.
5. In order to use custom events, you will need to assign an actor as input to the main nodes. In most cases, this can simply be the self reference.
* For these blockchains we can only support NFTs that follow ERC-721 or ERC-1155. Additionally, if the NFT is ERC-1155 and has an arbitrarily large tokenid, we cannot promise its retrieval.
-Easy to use blueprints to get any of the following information from a token
--Metadata (e.g. A token's assigned stats)
-The following are blueprints added by this plugin
--Pull all data on a single NFT
--Pull all NFTs in a wallet by verified userid
--Pull all NFTs in a wallet by the wallet address
--Get the Nth item in the list
--Get the resulting object containing requested data
--Check if the request has finished or not
--Check if the returned object is a nullptr
--Convert either the token or it's metadata to a string
--Set the api key
--Begin/finish the validation process
Number of blueprints: 23
Number of C++ classes: 10
Network Replicated: N/A
Supported Development Platforms: Windows (More coming soon)
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows (More coming soon)
Example Project: (Coming soon)
Important/Additional Notes: Contact us to get an api key.
Terms of Service: