Need some Rocks to be mined? Use this customizable Mineable and interactive Rocks based on destructible mesh (Replicated).
• You probably need an auto-landscape material for your environment. Check out this super advanced, but still drag and drop photorealistic auto landscape material for a very sharp price!
• Also, what are interactive rocks without choppable trees?
To configure a stone: create a child blueprint of the BP_stonecutting_Master.
Here you are able to configure:
• Respawn yes/no and time
• Which Ores to spawn
• How many ores to spawn per layer
• How many hits are required to break each layer
• Which class can trigger the hit on the rock
• Inactivity time and reset
• Stone break sound
• Which Mesh to use as a rock
• The destructible mesh from the same rock
• Which decal to use (ore veins)
• And much more!
Apex plugin is required: Go to Edit -> Plugins -> Apex Destruction Enabled
Each Interactive Rock Consists of three layers with different scale
and spawn points for ores.
This is all automatically handled within the master blueprint
After a rock layer is mined, an ore is spawned.
This ore is a blueprint actor so you are able to configure it for your inventory system.
The ores you see here are configured as a Child Blueprint from the Ore_Master Blueprint. You only need to configure the master.
The child actors can be used to difer the static mesh or any other variable such as amount of gold, silver, stone etc.
Number of Blueprints: 20
Materials: 7 and 21 instances
Network Replicated: Yes!
Documentation: Heavily commented blueprints and examples. Also an overview map with documentation. Besides that an active Discord community with one on one contact with the developer (That is me, Eric)
Important/Additional Notes: Apex plugin required for destructible meshes.