446+ Motion Capture Animations
UPDATE: REV. 2.7A2
Version 2.7A1 has All New Updated Split Jumps. Improved Take-Offs, In-Air Loops and Landings.
A few naming corrections.
Reference Pose is an "A".
2.7A has a New Socket on the "middle_01_r" bone for attaching the Rifle, and all Animations updated to use it. The original custom added “hand_r_wep” bone is no longer used.
(If you need a copy of 2.7 in the future for your existing pipeline, contact us and we can provide the files.)
All Animations with Root Motion and IPC.
Visually, 2.7A animations will look the same as 2.7, it is a technical update.
390 Animations, 48 Aim Offsets, 36 Split Jumps.
876 Total Animation Files.
Complete "Rifle Pro 27A - Animation List" PDF motion list:
View Animations on Sketchfab: HERE
Old Teaser Preview:
Large set of Military Rifle animations for a third-person shooter game.
Pose-matched, for seamless motion trees.
Includes Looking and Aim Offsets, Idles, Walks, Jogs, Runs, Crouches, Holstering, Weapon Swaps, Aiming, Shooting, Reloads, Turns, Jumps, Split Jumps, Deaths and Transitions.
Matching fully textured Rifle is included.
Lowered Crouch Turns
Stabilized Aim Turn Loops
Our IPC(in-place custom) animations have custom attributes providing continuous Speed and Rot(yaw) data curves.
○ New Weapon Holsters - On Back and Pistol Swaps
○ Back Rifle Socket and Hip Pistol Socket with matching animations.
○ Animation List has frame/seconds delay timings for Holster/UnHolster.
○ Holstered Animations match our Mobility Pro and Pistol Pro, for integration with our other Animation Packs.
● Root Motion and In-Place.
● FBX source files in “\Project\Source\FBX\” (not visible in the Editor).
● “A” and “T” pose files included.
● Source Animation import and A/T Poses explained: