Replicate a dynamic gravity in a multiplayer game
Dynamic gravity that really works in multiplayer for players, physical objects and AI bots
Unlike other altered gravity systems that have difficulty supporting replication in multiplayer, MGT does not turn the player into a physical object: it relies on the native character movement component.
Using the character movement component allows Multiplayer Gravity Template to benefit from all the native prediction systems that are designed and optimized by Epic in order to limit as much as possible lags in multiplayer.
MGT is even more advanced than the system I used in the development of the Galactic Goal game
Multiplayer Gravity Template (MGT) is a very easy to use dynamic gravity system for Unreal Engine that really works in multiplayer games for players and physical objects.
Multiplayer Gravity Template (MGT) is the first gravity system that allows :
It works both in FPS view and in Third Person view.
It is already possible to make MGT works with Unreal Engine 5
I am at your disposal to help you if you encounter any difficulties.
Please do not hesitate to contact me to tell me what you would like me to develop to further improve MGT. I'd love to see how you fit it into your projects and understand if there are things you can do to make the integration even easier.
New feature Included:
* If you are using Voxel Plugin, please watch the tutorial before purchasing MGT. MGT has a module entirely dedicated to Voxel on board, but this module is still very young. Only part of MGT's functionalities can be used with Voxel Plugin.
Join MGT discord community
- Multiplayer Dynamic Gravity (not only directional) : one player can run on a cylinder while another runs on a cone.
- dynamic gravity for real physical objects (you can push them, all players will see them at the same places)
- Run on spheres, cubes, cones, cylinders, pipes, rings or create your own custom 3D models (tuto)
- FPS view / Third Person View
- Host / join interface
- Animation system (animate side steps, run diagonally) 3 min video
- run on moving objects / starship gravity (alpha solo mode only)
- teleportation & gravity selector system
- 5 emissive materials
- 1 module dedicated to Voxel Plugin: create spherical gravity on huge planets (beta)
- 100% blueprint (no need to know c++)
Network Replicated: Yes
Supported Development Platforms:
Limit of use : this asset may not be used to build a game that would reproduce the concept of Galactic Goal