Mesh Morpher allows you to create/remove/modify, copy, import and export morph targets easily from within UE4 Editor.
This plugin is under continuous development and improvement.
Please get in touch with me on my discord server or on e-mail with suggestions, bugs or any other questions.
Getting started videos: Here
Cool Project that's using Mesh Morpher: Here
Super cool tutorial by Guillaume from Sandfall Interactive (Project W) which explains how to create MetaHumans Morph Targets easily in ZBrush and bring them back in Unreal Engine with Mesh Morpher. Watch Here.
Mesh Morpher 1.6.4 is Live! (07/13/2021)
- [MM-133] Fixed a bug where Masking with Move Tool selected wouldn’t properly hover over the mesh.
Mesh Morpher 1.6.3 is Live! (07/12/2021)
!This update is for UE 4.26 version and above!
- [MM-103] Implemented the ability to Mask vertices, alowing tools to ignore certain areas. This functionality allows tools to ignore selected vertices or unselected vertices. Video
- [MM-126] Mesh Morpher now displays selected Skeletal Mesh and Morph Target in Tab Title.
- [MM-127] Removed "Clear Morph Target Import Data" functionality as this functionality is superseded by "Disable Build Mesh Data".
- [MM-128] Small refactor required to be able to support future engine versions (4.27 and above).
- [MM-129] Implemented DrawVertices in UMeshMorpherToolLibrary (Used by Masking).
- [MM-130] Implemented the ability to gather only Vertex ROI facing the camera Tool->Config->Advanced->OnlySelectVerticesFacingCamera.
- [MM-131] Updated Copyright information.
- [MM-132] Implemented DrawTriangles in UMeshMorpherToolLibrary (Used by Masking).
Mesh Morpher 1.6.2 is Live! (06/04/2021)
- [MM-125] Implemented the ability to enable/disable re-building of imported meshes. These options are in Edit menu in Mesh Morper ("Enable/Disable Build Data") and they are available only for UE 4.26 and above.
Mesh Morpher 1.6.1 is Live! (06/03/2021)
- [MM-123] Mesh Morpher Window now uses the spawn location based on the Editor Settings (User Interface->Asset Editor Open Location)
- [MM-124] Mesh Morpher now creates a context menu in Content Browser (Open in Mesh Morpher) which allows users to open selected skeletal meshes in Mesh Morpher
Mesh Morpher 1.6.0 is Live! (06/01/2021)
- Implemented the ability to import Morph Targets from OBJ files. This allows to bring in Mesh Morpher -Body Morph Targets- from CC3 and more (Experimental)
Mesh Morpher 1.5.9 is Live! (06/01/2021)
- [MM-122] Fixed a bug where exporting a Morph Target to Static Mesh didn't create valid Normals