Mesh Morpher allows you to create/remove/modify, copy, import and export morph targets easily from within UE4 Editor.
This plugin is under continuous development and improvement.
Please get in touch with me on my discord server or on e-mail with suggestions, bugs or any other questions or you can submit Here.
Getting started videos: Here
Cool Project that's using Mesh Morpher: Here
Great Tutorial by Guillaume from Sandfall Interactive (Project W) showing how to create Morph Targets in ZBrush for Meta Humans and import them in UE with Mesh Morpher.
Mesh Morpher 1.7.2 is Live! (10/19/2021)
- [MM-148] File pickers in Create Morph Target from OBJ files now display files with obj extension only
- [MM-149] Implemented the ability to select mesh sections
Mesh Morpher 1.7.1 is Live! (10/12/2021)
- [MM-147] Mesh Morpher creates a new AActor in Preview World which is used as an Outer for Mesh Components.
Mesh Morpher 1.7.0 is Live! (10/05/2021)
- [MM-145] Implemented Update notification system which allows Mesh Morpher to notify users when a new update is available. This can be configured/turned off in Edit->Settings
- [MM-146] Implemented the ability to save/load mask selection
Mesh Morpher 1.6.9 is Live! (09/30/2021)
- [MM-143] Implemented the ability to set the magnitude for morph targets
- [MM-144] Implemented the ability to retrieve all morph target names at runtime, node name GetMorphTargetsNames
Mesh Morpher 1.6.7 is Live! (09/10/2021)
- [MM-137] ApplyMorphTargetToLOD in MeshOperationsLibrary now uses Rendering Data instead of Import Data
- [MM-138] Implemented Settings Window. Settings Window can be accessed at Edit->Settings inside Mesh Morpher or in Editor Preferences->Plugins->Mesh Morpher
- [MM-139] Indicator Settings have been moved to plugin’s Settings
- [MM-140] Masking Draw Settings have been moved to plugin’s Settings
- [MM-141] Transform Tool can now use Masking
- [MM-142] Implemented FOV Slider