Mesh Morpher allows you to create/remove/modify, copy, import and export morph targets easily from within UE4 Editor.
This plugin is under continuous development and improvement.
Please get in touch with me on my discord server or on e-mail with suggestions, bugs or any other questions or you can submit Here.
Getting started videos: Here
Cool Project that's using Mesh Morpher: Here
Great Tutorial by Guillaume from Sandfall Interactive (Project W) showing how to create Morph Targets in ZBrush for Meta Humans and import them in UE with Mesh Morpher.
Mesh Morpher 1.6.7 is Live! (09/10/2021)
- [MM-137] ApplyMorphTargetToLOD in MeshOperationsLibrary now uses Rendering Data instead of Import Data
- [MM-138] Implemented Settings Window. Settings Window can be accessed at Edit->Settings inside Mesh Morpher or in Editor Preferences->Plugins->Mesh Morpher
- [MM-139] Indicator Settings have been moved to plugin’s Settings
- [MM-140] Masking Draw Settings have been moved to plugin’s Settings
- [MM-141] Transform Tool can now use Masking
- [MM-142] Implemented FOV Slider
Mesh Morpher 1.6.6 is Live! (08/29/2021)
- [MM-136] Implemented a scroll bar in Copy Morph Target(s) window.
Mesh Morpher 1.6.5 is Live! (08/19/2021)
- [MM-134] Implemented the ability to Invert Morph Targets
- [MM-135] Implemented Progress bars for all long lasting tasks
Mesh Morpher 1.6.4 is Live! (07/13/2021)
- [MM-133] Fixed a bug where Masking with Move Tool selected wouldn’t properly hover over the mesh.
Mesh Morpher 1.6.3 is Live! (07/12/2021)
!This update is for UE 4.26 version and above!
- [MM-103] Implemented the ability to Mask vertices, alowing tools to ignore certain areas. This functionality allows tools to ignore selected vertices or unselected vertices. Video
- [MM-126] Mesh Morpher now displays selected Skeletal Mesh and Morph Target in Tab Title.
- [MM-127] Removed "Clear Morph Target Import Data" functionality as this functionality is superseded by "Disable Build Mesh Data".
- [MM-128] Small refactor required to be able to support future engine versions (4.27 and above).
- [MM-129] Implemented DrawVertices in UMeshMorpherToolLibrary (Used by Masking).
- [MM-130] Implemented the ability to gather only Vertex ROI facing the camera Tool->Config->Advanced->OnlySelectVerticesFacingCamera.
- [MM-131] Updated Copyright information.
- [MM-132] Implemented DrawTriangles in UMeshMorpherToolLibrary (Used by Masking).