Mesh Morpher allows you to create/remove/modify, copy, import and export morph targets easily from within UE4 Editor.
This plugin is under continuous development and improvement.
Please get in touch with me on my discord server or on e-mail with suggestions, bugs or any other questions.
Getting started videos: Here
Cool Project that's using Mesh Morpher: Here
Mesh Morpher 1.5.7 is Live! (05/03/2021)
- [MM-115] Mesh Morpher now reads/writes Morph Target Import data
- [MM-116] Implemented the ability to copy Morph Targets to multiple Meshes at once.
- [MM-117] Morph Targets generated by Mesh Morpher now work with in-engine generated LODs
- Fixed various UI and backend bugs
Mesh Morpher 1.5.6 is Live! (04/21/2021)
- [MM-98] Viewport Camera now faces the Mesh Location(0, 0, 0) on opening
- [MM-99] Auto-focus New Morph Target Name TextBox when Add Morph Target window is opened
- [MM-106] Import and Copying Morph Target now work with Targets with Identical Topology as well (This allows to copy/import Morph Targets from one Meta Human to another, assuming they both have identical topology).
- [MM-107] Fix alignment issues with the checkbox and its label in Merge Morph Targets window
- [MM-108] Auto-focus Destination Morph Target Name TextBox when Merge Morph Target window is opened
- [MM-109] Auto-focus New Morph Target Name TextBox when Rename Morph Target window is opened
- [MM-110] Renaming a Morph Target now doesn't require opening it first
- [MM-111] Duplicating a Morph Target now doesn't require opening it first
- [MM-112] Auto-focus New Morph Target Name TextBox when Duplicate Morph Target window is opened
- [MM-113] Exporting a Morph Target to a Static Mesh now doesn't require opening it first
- [MM-114] Exporting a Morph Target to a Standalone Morph Target now doesn't require opening it first
Mesh Morpher 1.5.5 is Live! (04/20/2021)
- [MM-97] Improved Create Morph Target From Mesh functionality. Now if LOD0 on source and target doesn't have the same topology, it attempts to find and use higher LODs until same topology is found. When found, it creates the deltas and applies them to LOD0. This should greately increase the possibility to create a Morph Target from another Meta Human and transition between them.
Mesh Morpher 1.5.4 is Live! (04/19/2021)
- [MM-96] Transform tool no longer uses Original Mesh vertice positions. There are still some improvements required but the tool can be used properly right now.