Mesh Morpher allows you to create/remove/modify, copy, import and export morph targets easily from within Unreal Engine Editor.
This plugin is under continuous development and improvement.
As per EULA: Mesh Morpher license for the purchase is per-user (non-floating).
Please get in touch with me on my discord server or on e-mail with suggestions, bugs or any other questions.
Mesh Morpher version 2.0 and above is only available for UE5.0 and later.
Mesh Morpher doesn't use any third party libraries outside the engine.
You need to have Epic Games Launcher installed and authenticated in order to use Mesh Morpher.
Get Mesh Morpher
videos: HereKey Benefits:
- Simplifies the process of creating and managing morph targets, allowing developers to spend less time on technical details and more time on actual content creation.
- Enables developers to create and manipulate complex shapes and models by blending multiple morph targets. This level of customization allows for a wide range of unique characters, assets, and environments.
- Allows for real-time editing of morph targets within the Unreal Engine 5 environment, making it easy to preview and iterate on your work without having to switch between multiple applications.
- Integrates seamlessly with Unreal Engine 5, allowing developers to leverage its benefits within their existing workflow.
- Allows developers to reuse existing assets by applying different morph targets to create new, unique models. This can save both time and resources when developing multiple game projects or iterations.
- Supports popular 3D file formats, such as FBX and OBJ, making it easier to integrate with your existing 3D modeling and animation software.
- Can help streamline the collaboration process between artists, designers, and developers by allowing them to make changes to 3D models directly within Unreal Engine 5. This can lead to a more efficient workflow and better communication within the team.
- Intuitive interface and real-time editing capabilities allow developers to quickly test and iterate on their ideas, accelerating the development process and reducing the time it takes to bring a game to market.
- Non-destructive nature that allows developers to easily create, modify or remove morph targets without affecting the original mesh, enabling them to experiment with different ideas and make changes without losing their initial work.
- Create Morph Targets
- Delete Morph Targets
- LOD Support (Morph Targets are reflected on all mesh LODs)
- In-Editor Mesh deformation
- Easy to use UI
- Works with any Skeletal Mesh
- Copy Morph Targets to another mesh
- Merge Morph Targets
- Rename Morph Target
- Duplicate Morph Target
- Export Morph Targets to Static Meshes
- Bake Morph targets into Skeletal Mesh
- Symmetry Editing
- Bulk Copy
- Change Pose
- Reference Skeletal Mesh
- Create Morph Target from Selected Pose
- Create Morph Target from a Mesh
- Blueprint Tools
- Import Morph Targets from Obj/FBX Files (CC3/4, Meta Humans and more)
- Vertice masking
- OBJ Export
- Wrapper (Experimental)
- Standalone Morph Targets
- Bake Skeletons (Including Meta Humans)
- Fit Skeletons to Morph Targets
- Meta Human DNA asset gets joints and mesh data updated on Bake Skeleton and on Bake Morph Target
- Export Meta Human DNA asset to .dna file
- Enable Animation Curves in Poser
- Create Morph Targets from selected Animation Curves
- Recompute Normals for multiple meshes
- Early access to Preview Engine versions
- Sculpt Max
- Project Standalone Morph Targets to another mesh Standalone Morph Targets
- Project Standalone Morph Targets to another mesh Morph Targets
- Bake Standalone Morph Targets on the skeletal mesh at runtime
- Create Standalone Morph Targets from FBX/OBJ Files at runtime
- Create Morph Targets from FBX/OBJ Files at runtime
- Export Skeletal Mesh Render Data (reflects already baked standalone morph targets) to OBJ Files at runtime. Welded and non-welded support.