Maze Creator allows you to create completely random mazes in a matter of seconds!
Maze Creator allows you to create complex and completely random mazes in just a matter of seconds!
• Generates completely random mazes, with absolutely no predetermined patterns.
• You are able to specify a custom seed (Optional), in order to generate the same maze consistently.
• You are able to specify the start and end of maze locations, or just let it pick locations randomly.
• Maze Creator is efficient. A 50x50 maze takes less than half of a second (This time is even shorter when using Nativization)
• You are able to specify the width and height of the maze, and can easily scale it using the editor scaling tools.
• You can choose whether or not you want the maze to be generated in construction script, or just when you play the game. You can even spawn and generate mazes in-game!
• You have the option to generate rooms (See pictures below), and can specify details about possible rooms such as size, and the frequency at which rooms will appear (Or just not have any rooms at all)
• Events are setup for when something overlaps the start and end of a maze, you can use this to setup your own behavior.
• Fully compatible with Nav-Meshes & AI!
• You can quickly swap out meshes & materials to use what you want!
DISCLAIMER: This pack includes several static meshes (Walls, corners, and floor), that are used to demonstrate the pack's functionality. These meshes are not UV wrapped, and only contain 1 material element/slot. Patterned textures may display oddly on these demo meshes. Note that you are able to specify/use your own custom meshes with this pack.