Boost your outdoor production using auto-painting landscape material and production-quality forest setting.
Landscape Auto Material is a flexible autopainting material for Unreal Engine 4 Landscape component. When you are drawing the topology of your landscape, proper material layers are drawn automatically.
You can paint these and additional landscape layers by hand, or apply masks from World Machine (or any other terrain generator). You don't need to edit complex shader systems; just link the textures and start making your awesome levels!
The package includes production-quality assets: realistic grass, translucent water with distortion and caustics, 7 tree types, 6 types of bushes, 5 types of flowers, 3 different stones and a blowball effect. A sample scene to get started is also included in the bundle.
– Landscape auto-mapping based on the corner of the slope
– Grass auto-generation and smart distribution based on the natural rules of composition
– Triplanar (boxmapping) mapping, eliminating the texture stretching at vertical sides
– An opportunity to set up your materials and models easily
– Handling of the painting process for different layers using a weight system
– Height-mask blending
– Tessellation and Displacement (UE5 don't support tessellation)
– Material Layer Color-variations
- World Machine height-map support
- World Machine Example (imported heightmap)
- Improved height-blend for additional layers
Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
Texture Size : from 256x256 to 2048x2048
Collision: Yes, automatically generated (static meshes).
Keep in mind that landscape's auto generated meshes couldn't have collision due to performance issue. Use Foliage tool to make trees and cliffs.
Number of Meshes: 41
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 13 materials and 12 instances
Number of Textures: 62
Intended Platform: Desktop
Platforms Tested: Desktop Windows, MacOS 10.11 El Capitan
Documentation Included: Yes
Important\Additional Notes: For more information visit veagames.com/lam-ue4