- JOMM modular tools from JUST ONE MORE MINUTE is a set of blueprints designed to speed up level design and give you control over the building and editing process.
- Works with almost any static meshes; use your own, marketplace or practise with the included modular set of 27 meshes.
- Build up walls, floors, ceiling easily. add to them, change the mesh, move them, create gaps, all quickly and easily.
- Arrange ground clutter, random wall structures, stacks of crates etc with the greebles tool.
- Lay down full sets of lights, both static meshes and spotlight component together in a grid (for example 50 ceiling lights in a large factory room); make changes to the light cone, brightness, temperature, attenuation and it changes all of them at once. Dynamic lighting tweaked to be performance friendly.
- All the array tools make use of hierarchical instance static meshes and support LOD to help performance.
Demo/ basic tutorial video