A highly flexible procedural handrail Blueprint which lets you create detailed, highly customisable handrails of any length and proportions in seconds, simplifying the normally tedious and inefficient task of creating bespoke handrail meshes for your levels or glueing them end-to-end and hoping for the best. Creating a handrail of the perfect length is as easy as clicking and dragging. A huge time saver for any game with handrails in it.
- Create a handrail of the perfect dimensions for any space in seconds
- Comes with several sets of handrail meshes
- Use your own meshes or mix-and-match the included struts, rails and balusters
- Prefers to build handrails on parts, but is compatible with your existing all-in-one handrail meshes
- Easily customise whether you want struts and balusters, unique strut meshes for the start and end of the railing, distance between struts, number of balasters per rail segment, randomise yaw of struts and balusters, offset the locations and scales of every type of part, change the height of the rail and have everything scaled accordingly, and more
- Support for slopes - enter an angle in degrees and have the handrail slope to that angle
- Highly legible, commented Blueprint graphs which are easy to learn from and modify