Whistle to call a horse into your game to kick, bite and throw off the players. Riding, feeding, mounting.
List of Features:
- Mounting/dismounting from both sides with smooth auto approaching to the horse (without teleporting the rider);
- Whistle to call the closest horse. Horse will auto follow the player;
- Whistle to get attention of the horse. Horse will keep direction of its head to the player;
- Mounting with throwing off the player;
- Dismounting on move;
- Animation Blueprint comprises ready states for the Jumping and Feeding cycles, and switching animations of footholds and reins with/without the rider;
- Two Character and Animation Blueprints for both the Horse and Horseman. Commented code with categorized functions;
- 8 Locomotion Blend Spaces with ready turning variations;
- Widget, Enumeration, FBX sources.
Number of Blueprints: 2
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes
Number of characters: 2
Vertex counts of characters: horse - 53000, fully equipped - 62000, simplified - 9000, stylized - 1500. Ready LODs
Texture Resolutions: 4096x4096
Number of Animations: 126
Animation types: Root Motion and In-place
Intended Platform: Windows, Linux, OSX
Platforms Tested: Windows, Linux.
— added new hair materials with textures;
— added a horse summoning adjustment function for the whistle.
— added two animations for turning in place;
— added code for turning in place (in "Event Graph" for the event "Move Right").
— fixed bug with rotation after hitting an obstacle (BP_Horse → Event Graph → section "Turn in place") .