Floxy is an Emergent Vector Generator designed to simulate a variety of flocking behaviors using CPU calculated attraction and repulsion forces.
The Floxy V1.01 Release Note can be found below.
• 100% Single Blueprint Implementation
• Highly configurable flocking behaviors and effects
• Load/Save up to 198 presets
• Includes eleven example templates to get you started
• Agent replication supported
• Includes all maps and assets used in promotional video
Number of Blueprints: 1
Network Replicated: (Yes)
Supported Development Platforms: Windows:(Yes) Mac:(Yes)
A backup copy of the Floxy presets file is available below.
Please download FloxyPresets.zip and move the \Saved folder to your project's root folder before launch.